I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Lillie at Lillie McFerrin Writes. Thanks!
Now, I get to pass it on!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself, so that your readers may learn more about you, and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers, then let them know you nominated them.
7 Things About Me!
1) I absolutely adore Hockey. I live, sleep and breathe Hockey! My favourite teams are the Vancouver Canucks, who I've loved since childhood and the Winnipeg Jets, a hometown team we lost 15 years ago that arrived back in out city this year! Yay!
2) Last year a friend taught me to knit. I made two scarfs and a hat that was supposed to be for me but ended up being too small. My other friend's little girl was able to fit it though. Great save of wool.
3) I love to make soup. In fact I've been called the Soup Nazi (from Seinfeld) on more than one occasion. When I make soup have to listen to classical music. It's like a rule or something :)
4) I make my own jewelry. Mainly earrings and bracelets.
5) I'm just as bad as a kid when it comes to Christmas morning. I get up early and beg my husband to wake up so we can open presents.
6) I enjoy gardening and I grow vegetables in my back yard.
7) You can often find me singing and dancing in my kitchen ;-)
I am happy to pass this wonderful award onto the following awesome bloggers:
1. Julie at Mommy Coach
2. Dana at The Daily Dose
3. Ava Jae at Writability
4. Violeta at Lyn Midnight Against the Odds
5. Eleanor at A Buddhist On A Blog
6. J. Birch at Birch Writes
7. Dan at Surly Muse
8. Zencherry at The Zen Corner
9. Carissa at My Inner Stillness
10. Alivia at Alivia Anders
11. Cylee at It's Okay. I'm a Writer.
12. Panda at Just Your Average Procrastinating Author
13. JT at Going for Coffee
14. Melissa at The Undeveloped Story
15. Alison at Fresh Pot of Tea